Are you planning to move abroad or drive there? If yes, then you will come in need of an international driving license. As the name suggests, an international driving license is a permit that allows you to drive in international countries.
It is an important document for those who want to move to a foreign country or drive there till the time of their stay. In short, the international driving permit give the freedom to people to drive there.
Along with this, this permit from e-idp.co.uk is also beneficial to rent a car from rental agencies or as a language translator.
What do you mean by IDP?
IDP, an international driving permit, is the official permit that allows people to drive a vehicle in a foreign country without any restrictions. Even driving is easy for people, but driving in a foreign country with different road rules and transportation is tough, so you should adapt to the situation of the country also.
So, you should need the IDP and get the right to drive a vehicle in foreign countries. The best thing is that the valid international driving permit online from e-idp.co.uk allow you to drive a vehicle in more than 150 foreign countries.
Is it important to have the IDP
Yes, it is important to have your international driving permit while moving to a foreign country if you want to drive there. There are many people in the world who want to move to a foreign country or enjoy driving there, but the only reason why they cannot is that they do not have a valid IDP.
So if you want to get the freedom to drive a vehicle legally in a foreign country, then it is important for you to get IDP
Validity of the international driving license
The validity of an international driving license is based on the type of IDP you have.
- There are three types of international driving licenses available to apply for at e-idp.co.uk, IDP 1926, IDP 1949, and IDP 1968
- The IDP 1926 allows you to drive a vehicle for 1 year in a foreign country because it is valid for 1 year.
- IDP 1949 are valid for 3 years, and IDP 1968 are valid for 5 years.
- Keep in your mind that after the expiry period, you should renew your international driving permit if you want to drive more in a foreign country.
- If you do not have your valid IDP or you are caught in a foreign country, then you could be charged heavily or fined.
- To avoid such situations, it is suggested to regularly check the validity of your IDP and renew it before its expiry
An easy way to apply for the international driving license
At e-idp.co.uk, it is easy to apply for an international driving license. The process is not so complex; you only need to follow simple steps and get your IDP.
To make it easier for you, here is a quick step-by-step guide that helps you to apply for an international driving permit online
- The first important step you should take is to visit the official IDP site, e-idp.co.uk
- On the home page, you have to tap on the application section
- Then, you should fill out the IDP application form, in which you enter your name, email address, date of birth, address, contact number, etc
- Ensure to fill in the accurate information and attach the necessary documents with this application form
- You should attach a copy of your passport, date of birth, and local driving license with the filled application form for IDP
- You must read all the instructions carefully to fill out the IDP accurately
- Fill in the captcha code, and make the payments online, either by debit card, credit card, etc., for your IDP
Pros of having an international driving permit
There are many benefits of having an international driving license from e-idp.co.uk
- The license issued by the IDP website is served as identity proof.
- You can easily use your international driving permit in more than 150 foreign countries and drive a vehicle freely.
- The best thing is that the international driving license allows you to rent the vehicle from rental agencies.
- In this way, IDP makes it easier for you to rent vehicles and go on a trip to explore the country.
- A valid IDP decreases the language barrier by changing the language of your IDP in the language of the country you visit.
- You do not need to give a driving test to drive a vehicle in a foreign country if you have a valid international driving permit.
Documents need to get IDP
There are some necessary documents you need to submit with your IDP application form to get your IDP
- Copy of flight tickets
- Copy of passport
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs