What is a tanning accelerator?
Accelerators or Tanning intensifiers are lotions or nutrients (they treat the skin internally) which increase melanin production in our skin. They don’t contain artificial colors or color as self-tanners do.
When we apply this cosmetic, we can accelerate and increase the tan we get naturally by exposing ourselves to sun’s UVA radiation. This means that you will achieve a tan fast and without having to wait for so long.
On the Cosmeticos24h.com Blog, you can discover the best tanning accelerators .
The product should not be suitable for people with phototype I. People with this type of skin, because they are not able to produce melanin, are not able to block sunlight naturally. However, this accelerator can worsen the issue and cause skin lesions. Therefore, it is vital to have healthy skin in order to avoid sunburn .
Properties and what they can be used to be used for
This product is suggested for pools, beaches, pools, rivers, and outdoor spaces where you’re exposed to sunlight and sun, as well as UVA bed or ray cabins. Because they will not cause skin tan.
While it increases and decreases the time of tanning but it also makes it more difficult to burn. So, it is essential to safeguard your skin following every application. A suitable body moisturizer is a great way to calm your skin after the sunbath.
How do you use sunscreen properly?
How do you apply
In the beginning when you are looking for a cream emulsion, or spray tanning accelerator we would always suggest applying it at home or immediately upon arrival at the beach or the sun exposure zone.
They’re the most effective way to prepare your skin for the summer months.
Applying it evenly to the face and body The cream will nourish the skin without any trace of fat. So, we can be able to avoid the appearance of staining because of improper application or from being able to see fat in certain areas, which prevents the cream from absorbing properly.
If your skin is prone to spots, you might be interested in our post on the best creams for depigmentation available .
When applying the cream, keep on your toes that could be exposed to sunlight for a period of 10 to 15 minutes without protection, based on the acceleration. A longer exposure time is hazardous and is not recommended.
Make sure to apply sunscreen if will be sunbathing. It’s true, by protecting yourself, you can maintain your skin’s health and prevent the aging process from happening. It will also keep your tan longer.
After sun exposure, moisturize your skin. This will help your skin more elastic as well as prevent peeling and fighting free radicals. This will ensure that you don’t lose your tan and peel.
Unsufficiently protecting our skin could result in staining like the common mustache stain , so it is essential to know what is an appropriate sunscreen for your body from a sunscreen designed for the face .
the best time to apply
If you decide to choose the pill-based format it is recommended to begin using it 15 days prior to going out in the sun, so that your skin can prepare itself. Additionally it is necessary to continue the treatment every day you’re exposed to the sun for 15 days after you stop the treatment. Therefore, beta-carotene is able to extend the time to tan.
There are various tanning accelerators that work based on your skin’s tone and the amount of sun you’ve taken. For instance, Sea Bronze has Phase I as well as Phase II and III.
- Phase I. The intense Wild Color. Self-tanning lotion that is suitable for skin that is starting to get tanned.
- Phase II. Maximun Feral Dark. Accelerate tanned skin that’s already tanned but wants to increase the intensity of the hue.
- Phase III. Sea Max Savage Tan. A powerful lotion to help tanne very badly skin.
The product is made of marine ingredients which boosts the skin’s natural defenses. It also gives an deep bronze.
The active ingredients of the product are derived from:
- Sea water helps balance the skin and improves the absorption capacity other active ingredients via Osmosis.
- Unipertan Its base is vegetable and helps protect the skin thanks to its high hydration capacity.
- Oily extract from walnut shell is moisturizing agents and imparts an even tone to the skin.
- Copper glycoproteins increase the production of elastin on the skin, and fight sun-induced photoaging.
- Melanin : Its antioxidant properties help strengthen the dermis and prevent the damage that can be caused by UV radiation.
- Tyrosine It is a natural amino acid fights free radicals which damage cells.
- Tirosilane C fights skin wear caused by being exposed to UV radiation as well as the creation free radicals.
- Pure thermal plankton: Protects enhances, and strengthens the barrier to skin.
- The aloe plant is a plant that has regenerative properties that aid in healing and calm the skin.