Are you too roaming on the internet searching for how to add Yahoo mail in outlook or yahoo mail stopped working in outlook then, come on board as we are taking you to the how-to configure and access Yahoo mail in MS outlook island.
Time to buckle up yourself, we will be experiencing many sites such as how to use outlook for yahoo mail and Yahoo mail not working with outlook, etc.
So let us move before the fuel runs out.
How to Add Yahoo Mail to Outlook?
As we promised above here are the simple steps which allow you to configure; and access Yahoo mail in MS Outlook.
The below steps are for the Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2019 version.
Steps to Configure and access Yahoo mail in MS Outlook 2016 and 2019.
- First, you have to head to the FILE tab.
- After that, now you have to tap on the INFO drop-down menu which will you notice on the top left of the screen.
- Now click on the ADD ACCOUNT option and fill out your YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS.
- In this step, you have to tap on the CONNECT button and enter your password.
- Finally, Hit on the blue button titled CONNECT and you are good to go.
Congratulations you have successfully configured your Yahoo mail in MS Outlook and can access your Yahoo emails in MS Outlook.
Steps to Add Yahoo Mail in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.
- First, You have to follow the first four steps and after hitting on ADD ACCOUNT option, click on Manual setup or additional server types and tap on Next.
- Now, In this step, you have to choose POP or IMAP and press Next.
- Start by filling out your Name and full Email Address in the POP and IMAP Account Settings.
- In the Server Information section, choose IMAP for account type and the incoming mail server should be imap.mail.yahoo.com and the outgoing mail server (SMTP) should be smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
- Next, move to the LOGIN INFORMATION and fill out your email address and password & make sure you checkmark the box titled Remember Password and tap on the More Settings button.
- Now head to the Outgoing server tab and tick the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and configure the exact same settings as My incoming mail server.
- Next, you have to look out for the Advanced tab and in server port settings; Set incoming port (IMAP) to 993 with SSL encryption and Outgoing server (SMTP) to 587 with TLS encryption.
- Lastly, tap on the OK button and then on the Next button and press on FINISH button
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily configure and access Yahoo mails in MS Outlook with no issues.
In this article, you have learned numerous things from how you can add Yahoo mails in MS outlook to Yahoo mail settings for Outlook, we hope that the steps and settings we have given to configure and access Yahoo mails in MS Outlook will help you in getting your desired results. For any other information, you can also visit Onlinegeeks.net. Onlinegeeks is a great technology platform where you can get lots of troubleshooting blogs related to Emails, Social media, Windows; and Technology categories.
Also Recommended –