Lahore smart city possession on residential and commercial plots
Lahore smart city is the second smart city project in Pakistan and it’s the project of very well-known developers those who are FDH (Future Development Holdings Pvt Ltd) and HRL (Habib Rafique Pvt. Ltd.).
This society gained its popularity from its prime location and new exciting development announcements. These timely updates are the reason that customers are more eager to invest in this housing society and strictly stay as loyal investors of it.
Similarly, the latest announcement we got about the Lahore Smart City is that they are starting their process of possession in sector A from March 2022 and in Sector B from May 2022. This news has sparked the light in the real estate market due to which people are more eager to find its location and think about their chances in investment.
It is so pleasing to know that we are granted possession of Sector A and B in 2022, which was likely to take place in 2025, therefore it makes it the 3 years earlier announcement. Which counts as some real piece of happiness. You may also like to learn about the Lahore Smart City.
Lahore smart city location
One of the most appealing aspects of Lahore Smart City to its investors is its location. The plan is near National Highway N-5, the Kala Shah Kaku Railway Station, and the Lahore Bypass. Because of its location, the housing development is accessible through GT Road, the M2 Lahore, and the Lahore-Sialkot Motorway.
Lahore Smart city also going to have a new campus of UET which will be 5 min. Lahore smart city is getting its foot into the real estate solidly because of the Lahore ring road route. And it is also having some major locations next to it such as DHA Lahore and Allama Iqbal Airport of Lahore.
Some policies for the possession of plots from Lahore Smart City head Office
Members of Lahore Smart City who have paid the full amount of down payment would only be able to take ownership of the plots of their preferences. whereas they need to make sure their construction will begin within 90 days after confirming their willingness on the agreement. Also, it is advised from the Lahore Smart City to their members that they should check the availability of the plots first, before making any full payment.
Therefore, after that, Lahore smart city will announce the control of the leftover plots. However, it is based on the first-come, first-served phenomena. Furthermore, they have announced that those who have reserved their plots with half down payment will be taken under consideration as a priority.
2022 Payment plan of Lahore smart city
Latest development updates of Lahore Smart City
Lahore smart city has started the development work on its Villa side. Foundations have been set for 1 Kanal and 10 Marla in the Georgian style. These villa foundations are sat in Sector A.
- LSC has started their work in streetways and roads. Footpaths and driveways are also being developed with good speed in both the sectors A & B.
- LSC are also halfway through the plantation process alongside with streets and pathways.
- Sanitary work is also under process for sector B. Sewage pipelines and drainage system is also being installed in both Sectors.
- LSC also thought about water conservation situation, so now they are constructing their own water reservoir for their residents.
- Initiative has also been taken for Park work, edging of park is done with stones, plantations and vegetation will start soon.
- Foundation for the Mosque in Sector A has been marked.
- Overseas block is offering 5,10, 7, 20 & 12 Marla plots, and bookings are open for newly introduced plots 7 and 12 Marla.
- Executive block plots are offered on 20% down payment along with installment opportunity.
Whenever a new society is launched investors, realtors and customers require a good and innovative answer so that they can make a better decision about their investments. Lahore smart city is that project which has gained fame and heart of many overseas as well as citizens of Pakistan due to its luxurious and technology usage in a better and facilitative manner.
Muhammad Junaid is the CEO of VM Sol, senior Analyst, and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being an IT Manager in NextGen Marketing – Nova City Islamabad. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.