3 Reasons to Invest in Rudn Enclave
Pakistan’s most desirable cities to live in are Rawalpindi the hub of commercial areas and Islamabad the capital of Pakistan, they are now having numerous new housing societies sprouting up on a regular basis over the last two decades. A new project called Rudn Enclave attracts the most attention out of the hub of housing schemes due to its own prominent features, ideal location, and rising market value.
Rudn Enclave is designed by NESPAK, a name that has gained popularity in the real estate industry will be a masterpiece. Rudn stretches over 20,000 Kanal along the main Adiyala Road. That is next to the Jarrar Camp and directly across from Bahria Phase 8 Extension. To accommodate the growing housing demand in the twin cities, the society provides affordable yet phenomenal residential settings.
Rudn aims to provide residents with cutting-edge facilities and amenities which contribute to a luxurious and peaceful lifestyle. The goal is to have a luxury lifestyle that meets the needs of people of various income levels. Rudn Enclave is a good place to invest because of its high-end amenities and low prices. Rudn Enclave offers the following amenities:
- Gas and electricity utilities are already accessible in nearby areas such as Khasala village, so this will not be a problem.
- Water is a persistent and serious issue in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Fortunately, two nearby bodies of water will ensure that the society has an adequate supply of water.
- Because it is close to an army residential colony, Jarar Camp, there’ll be heightened security.
- On the neighboring dam, a skywalk will also be built, and tourist attractions will be established
- Rudn Enclave is surrounded by densely populated areas on both the left and right sides, which improves amenity provision.
- Residents will have access to all basic amenities such as health care, education, religious practice centers, and mosques.
- Carpeted streets 40 feet wide and roads 60 feet to 200 feet wide for smooth travel flow in and out of the society
- Amenities such as gardens, outdoor areas, water activities & sports, and restaurants and cafes will raise living standards.
- Rudn Enclave’s master plan includes malls, 5-Star hotels, brand outlets, a cricket stadium, a theme park, and supermarkets.
- There will be a secured and fenced community with round-the-clock security and maintenance.
Prices that are reasonable
Rudn Enclave society consists of several residential blocks. It is master plan is divided into the following blocks such as: Farmhouses, General Block, Executive Block & Upcoming Overseas Block
Rudn Enclave plot prices are reasonable when particularly in comparison to other communities and the amenities it intends to provide. With the passing of time, there is a steady increase in value. The general block of Rudn Enclave will provide cheap housing for various customer segments. Whereas the Executive block of this society is crammed with ultimate luxury and has slightly higher prices than the General block. their overseas block will be launched soon.
Accessibility is a critical factor that investors look for their convenience in any housing Society before buying a property there. Rudn Enclave does not disappoint in this regard; it extends along Adyala Road, extending to Chakri Road, and provides easy access to Rawalpindi and Islamabad’s major highways.
Rudn Enclave is easily accessible via the following routes:
- Saddar is 20 minutes by car via Kacheri.
- Bahria Town Phase 8 is a 10-minute drive away via Adyala Road.
- Dhamiyal Airbase is a 15-minute drive away via Dhamiyal Road.
- Rawat is 35 minutes away by car via Chontra Village.
- 10-minute drive via Gorakhpur Road using Adyala Road
- At 25 minutes, take the highway via Chakri Interchange.
- Its ease of access from different & multiple routes of Rawalpindi Islamabad is one of the main reasons for its growth and another.
Muhammad Junaid is the CEO of VM Sol, senior Analyst, and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being an IT Manager in GreyBricks Marketing – Blue World city. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.